Posted on October 25, 2023
Territory Account Manager – East Coast
Are you a results oriented, self-motivated individual interested in a position that can make a difference within a well-respected company? Wixon is a growing and progressive manufacturer of custom flavor systems and food technologies. Located in St. Francis, WI, we have been blending innovation with a passion for service since 1907.
We are always looking for talented individuals seeking to build a career and join the Wixon family. Wixon has an immediate opening for an East Coast Territory Account Manager.
The Territory Account Manager is a driven, goal orientated sales professional who is responsible for the obtainment of new accounts and business while managing the growth of multiple current accounts. This key role is responsible for driving sales performance and meeting overall customer needs within the East Coast Territory. This role requires an aggressive and dedicated self-starter ready to grow in a sales role under the guidance and direction of our Director of Sales.
Ideally, this role will be based in Cincinnati or Indianapolis metro areas, however there is flexibility regarding based location within the territory. The role is required to service the eastern United States from Indiana to the East Coast with most accounts in the Indiana/Ohio area and can expect to prospect over the phone, face-to-face, through networking activities, and by building referral partnerships managing a territory that will require 50% travel.
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Servicing new and existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers with specified region across a variety of food and related markets.
· Works closely with customer care, R&D, operations, and sales management. Manages administrative tasks including price quote requests, commercialization process, and customer follow up.
· Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
· Recommends changes in products, service, and process by evaluating markets and competitive developments.
· Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
· Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree.
· 5+ years related food industry sales experience required with industrial ingredient sales experience highly desired.
· Demonstrated success in an outside sales role focusing on: Excellent customer service, achieving sales targets, territory management/grow.
· Demonstrated background in technical sales with an emphasis on closing skills, prospecting skills and negotiation.
· MS Office proficiency.
Wixon offers much to its employees, including an onsite cafeteria with an employee meal plan, as well as many other competitive benefits which include:
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Educational Assistance, 401(k), Profit Sharing, Company Sponsored Employee Events, Paid Vacation, Paid Personal Days and Paid Holidays.
Our corporate campus in St. Francis, Wisconsin, visit our website for more company information at www.wixon.com
It is Wixon’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, or physical disability.