Posted on August 24, 2020
Wixon is a growing and progressive food and flavoring manufacturing company located in St. Francis, Wisconsin (near the airport) that has been in business since 1907. We pride ourselves on building employee’s skills through our ongoing training, and grow employee’s careers within a highly supportive team environment. Our people benefit from an encouraging and fun work environment and this is one reason why we have been in business for over 100 years. We are always looking for talented individuals seeking to build a career and join the Wixon family. Wixon has immediate openings in our Setup department.
Wixon offers much to its employees, including a spacious corporate campus in St. Francis, Wisconsin.
Our Benefits Include:
- Onsite cafeteria
- Two Medical Insurance Plans
- Two Dental Insurance Plans
- Vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long-term Disability
- Educational Assistance
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Personal Days
- Holiday Pay
It is Wixon’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, or physical disability.
- Assembling and weighing of ingredients based on formulation requirements for production.
- Prepares setup by reading batch tickets including lot numbers, partial weights and whole units.
- Ability to verify materials as required by batch tickets
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Demonstrate consistent work history and the ability to work in a manufacturing environment.
- Responsible for following quality control guidelines and good manufacturing practices (GMP) to ensure a safe and quality product is produced.