Posted on June 11, 2020
Responsible for the evaluation of raw materials, work in progress items, finished products and the maintenance of records and in process product/line inspectors.
- Conducts analysis of raw materials and finished goods, including insuring the proper execution of the setup, operation, documentation, and interpretation of test results.
- Quality checks of raw materials and finished goods samples.
- Perform daily line and safety inspections in production to ensure GMPs and policies are implemented and adhered to.
- Provide coaching and guidance to operations to maintain product integrity and safety.
- Data entry of results following a variety of testing.
- Assists manufacturing with product, process or facility troubleshooting issues.
- High school degree required, college degree preferred.
- Relevant experience in the food industry preferred, but not mandatory.
- Experience with good laboratory practices and instrumentations.
- Must demonstrate great attention to detail and the ability to follow procedure.
- Basic computer, math, and good communication skills required.
Wixon offers much to its employees, including an onsite cafeteria with an employee meal plan, as well as many other competitive benefits which include:
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Educational Assistance
- Profit Sharing
- Company Sponsored Employee Events
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Personal Days and Paid Holidays
- Our corporate campus in St. Francis, WI is close to both the Milwaukee airport and the restaurants, museums, theaters, galleries, and shopping in downtown Milwaukee.
Please fill out the online application form, apply in person at our office located at 1390 E. Bolivar Avenue, or email your resume.
It is Wixon’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, or physical disability.