Posted on February 2, 2021
Are you a results oriented, self-motivated individual interested in a position that can make a difference within a well-respected company? Wixon is a growing and progressive manufacturer of custom flavor systems and food technologies. Located in St. Francis, WI, we have been blending innovation with a passion for service since 1907. We are always looking for talented individuals seeking to build a career and join the Wixon family. Wixon has an immediate opening for a Production Administrative Assistant.
The Production Administrative Assistant provides administrative support for the production departments including closing of batch tickets (MFG-Pro), records verification, tracking of quality and safety performance data, filing and maintaining of records, and updating procedures and work instructions.
Wixon offers much to its employees, including an onsite cafeteria with an employee meal plan, as well as many other competitive benefits which include: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Educational Assistance, 401(k), Profit Sharing, Company Sponsored Employee Events, Paid Vacation, Paid Personal Days and Paid Holidays. Our corporate campus in St. Francis, WI is close to both the Milwaukee airport and the restaurants, museums, theaters, galleries, and shopping in downtown Milwaukee.
Please visit our website for more company information at www.wixon.com
It is Wixon’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, or physical disability.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Closes batch tickets for Blending, Bulk Packaging and Setup departments.
- Verifies that all paperwork is properly filled out/completed by operators.
- Enters cycle count information into MFG-Pro.
- Files and maintains all records for the shift.
- Tracks quality and safety performance data for the shift.
- Updates work instructions and procedures.
- Prepares PowerPoint presentations for monthly meetings.
- Performs production performance analysis.
Key Qualifications Include:
- Minimum of 2 years in an administrative role, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Must be detail-oriented and have strong communication, organizational and math skills.
- Strong computer skills are essential, specifically: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment and Material Requirements Planning (MRP) system is a plus.
High School Diploma, Ged, or equivalent