Posted on January 13, 2021
Wixon is a growing and progressive food and flavoring manufacturing company located in St. Francis, Wisconsin (near the airport) that has been in business since 1907. We pride ourselves on building employee’s skills through our ongoing training and grow employee’s careers within a highly supportive team environment. Our people benefit from an encouraging and fun work environment and this is one reason why we have been in business for over 100 years. We are always looking for talented individuals seeking to build a career and join the Wixon Family.
Wixon offers much to its employees, including a spacious corporate campus in St. Francis, Wisconsin.
Our Benefits Include:
- Onsite cafeteria
- Two Medical Insurance Plans
- Two Dental Insurance Plans
- Vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long-term Disability
- Educational Assistance
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Personal Days
- Holiday Pay
It is Wixon’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, or physical disability.
- Assists in routine equipment maintenance on a variety of food production equipment.
- Assures that the preventative maintenance schedule is being executed.
- Analyzes mechanical or operational problems and takes corrective actions.
- Works within the maintenance and operations department to schedule appropriate repairs to key production lines and equipment.
- Demonstrate consistent work history and the ability to work in a manufacturing environment.
- Mechanically inclined and proficient in at least one area of repair and maintenance (pneumatics, hydraulics, motors, conveying, etc.).
- Ability to perform minor electrical and plumbing repairs.