Posted on January 13, 2021
Wixon is a growing and progressive food and flavoring manufacturing company located in St. Francis that has been in business since 1907. We are always looking for talented individuals looking to build a career and join the Wixon family. We pride ourselves on building employee’s skills through our ongoing training and grow employee’s careers within a highly supportive team environment. Our people benefit from an encouraging and fun work environment and this is one reason why we have been in business for over 100 years.
Currently we have an opening in our Maintenance department on a split, 2nd shift (2:00pm – 10:00pm). This position will require training on first shift (6:00am – 2:00pm) for six months.
Below are some highlights of the position:
- Assists in routine equipment maintenance on a variety of food production equipment.
- Assures that the preventative maintenance schedule is being executed.
- Analyzes mechanical or operational problems and takes corrective actions.
- Works within the maintenance and operations department to schedule appropriate repairs to key production lines and equipment.
- Ability to perform minor electrical and plumbing repairs.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate consistent work history and the ability to work in a manufacturing environment. Must have basic knowledge of electricity required. Must be mechanically inclined and proficient in at least one area of repair and maintenance (pneumatics, hydraulics, motors, conveying, etc.).
Wixon offers much to its employees including a spacious corporate campus in St. Francis, Wisconsin.
Our Benefits Include:
- Onsite cafeteria with employee meal plan
- Two Health Insurance Plans
- Two Dental Insurance Plans
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, short-term disability and long-term Disability
- Educational Assistance
- Multiple employee recognition events
- 401(k) with Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacations
- Personal Days and Holidays
Please visit our website for more company information at www.Wixon.com
It is Wixon’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, or physical disability.