Posted on August 19, 2022
Are you a results oriented, self-motivated individual interested in a position that can make a difference within a well-respected company? Wixon is a growing and progressive manufacturer of custom flavor systems and food technologies. Located in St. Francis, WI, we have been blending innovation with a passion for service since 1907. We are always looking for talented individuals seeking to build a career and join the Wixon family. Wixon has an immediate opening for a Logistics Supervisor.
The Logistics Supervisor is responsible for logistics, scheduling of staff and directing the activities of the logistic department on a day-to-day basis.
Wixon offers much to its employees, including a spacious corporate campus in St. Francis, Wisconsin.
Our Benefits Include:
- Onsite cafeteria
- Two Medical Insurance Plans
- Two Dental Insurance Plans
- Vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long-term Disability
- Educational Assistance
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Personal Days
- Holiday Pay
It is Wixon’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, or physical disability.
- Create and maintain related shipping documents for materials in transit or storage through the distribution center.
- Responsible for the scheduling of staffing resources to support logistics schedule.
- Provides leadership, training, and guidance to logistics employees to ensure effectiveness.
- Ability to maintain the accuracy of inventory.
- Two or more years of experience in a supervisory role, preferably in a warehouse or logistics environment.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred.