Posted on February 16, 2021
Are you a results oriented, self-motivated individual interested in a position that can make a difference within a well-respected company? Wixon is a growing and progressive manufacturer of custom flavor systems and food technologies. Located in St. Francis, WI, we have been blending innovation with a passion for service since 1907. We are always looking for talented individuals seeking to build a career and join the Wixon family. Wixon has an immediate opening for a Production Administrative Assistant.
Through scheduled random counts, location audits, monthly counts and on demand counts, the cycle counter will provide verifications and auditing function of inventory practices. Using a high degree of analytical and problem-solving skills and root cause analysis, will be integral in the implementation for corrective actions and/or process redesign. Will be the key user for all inventory and take ownership of all inventory related processes.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Ensures the accuracy of the inventory records through the counting and reconciling of materials and posts totals to inventory records.
- Compares inventory to computer records and calculates from records such as sales orders, production records, or purchase invoices to oversee current inventory accuracy.
- Verifies clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjusts errors or investigates and reports reasons for discrepancies.
- Assist in preparing reports such as investigative summaries and metrics.
- Effectively communicates within the inventory, logistics and operations departments.
- Performs reconciliation on inventory discrepancies outside of accepted tolerances and as needed.
- Assist with the identification of scrap as well as processing and disposal of approved scrap lists.
Key Qualifications Include:
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- A working knowledge of inventory management and related systems in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in a GMP environment.
- The ability to analyze detail and perform structured decision-making on a daily basis.
- The ability to effectively use Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point for effective management reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to fulfill responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Must read and write English.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Advanced math skills including the ability to understand concepts of basic algebra. Proficiency in Word and Excel required.
High school diploma or equivalent required.