Posted on August 23, 2023
Wixon is a growing and progressive food and flavoring manufacturing company located in St. Francis that has been in business since 1907. We are always looking for talented individuals looking to build a career and join the Wixon family. We pride ourselves on building employee’s skills through our ongoing training and grow employee’s careers within a highly supportive team environment. Our people benefit from an encouraging and fun work environment, and this is one reason why we have been in business for over 100 years. Plus, we’re currently offering a $1,000 sign-on bonus to all new hires.
Currently we have openings in our Packaging department on 2nd shift. Below are some highlights of the position:
- Working in a team environment to operate packaging equipment, ensuring continuous line production.
- Responsible for the operation of equipment on continuous operating packaging lines including rigid container filler, bulk fillers, vertical or horizontal pouch fillers, cartoners, labelers, cappers, jar unscramblers, sealers, checkweighers, scales and metal detectors.
- Ability to make adjustments to the operating line to ensure continuous production.
- Ability to assist in line set ups with Setup Team Members.
- Operates and provides support to other packaging lines.
- Responsible for quality output.
- Demonstrated ability to setup, troubleshoot, operate, disassemble, and clean equipment highly preferred.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate consistent work history and the ability to work in a manufacturing environment. Must be responsible for following quality control guidelines and good manufacturing practices (GMP) to ensure a safe and quality product is produced.
- 2nd shift: 12:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- Starting wage rate: $20-$25 depending on your experience
Wixon offers much to its employees including a spacious corporate campus in St. Francis, Wisconsin.
Our Benefits Include:
- $1000 sign on bonus
- Onsite cafeteria with employee meal plan
- Health Insurance
- Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Short- & Long-term Disability
- Educational Assistance
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing
- Attendance Bonus
- Company Sponsored Employee Events
- In 2023 OT is paid 1.75x
- $1 Shift Premium
- Annual Bonus Incentive
- Paid Vacation & Personal Days
- 9 Paid Holidays
Please fill out the online application form, apply in person at our office located at 1390 E. Bolivar Avenue, or email your resume.
It is Wixon’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, or physical disability.