Posted on January 13, 2021
Are you a results oriented, self-motivated individual interested in a position that can make a difference within a well-respected company? Wixon is a growing and progressive manufacturer of custom flavor systems and food technologies. Located in St. Francis, WI, we have been blending innovation with a passion for service since 1907. We are always looking for talented individuals seeking to build a career and join the Wixon family. Wixon has an immediate opening for a Customer Care Representative.
The Customer Care Representative will be responsible for responding to customer and internal sales personnel inquiries. This includes receiving, processing and follow up of customer requests to ensure the required action for customers and sales staff is complete.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Act as the internal voice of the customer/sales team and understand customer needs, behaviors and expectations.
- Processing all customer requests such as: Orders, Regulatory Documents, Commercial invoices, Credit applications price lists, and Sample requests as needed.
- Verifying the accuracy of orders utilizing CRM system and coordinate price quotations
- Response to request for order changes and addressing all carrier issues/complaints.
- Order management from start to finish
- Attend customer meeting as needed
- Work with internal departments to make sure orders meet customer’s and Wixon quality requirements and deliver on time
- Work within a team environment seeking the best results for all parties
Key Qualifications Include:
- Must possess excellent communication and customer service skills
- 5 -10 years of demonstrated experience in a Customer Care position, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Must possess strong conflict resolution skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Associate degree preferred, or High school diploma and 5 or more years of experiences