The Taste of Salt With Half of the Sodium.
- Combines a natural proprietary ingredient with sodium chloride and potassium chloride
- Looks, tastes, and has the texture of regular salt with half the sodium
- Removes bitter, metallic aftertastes while delivering the satisfying, salty taste consumers enjoy
- Is available in Regular, Kosher, and Sea Salt
- Can be heated, frozen, boiled, packaged, or whatever else your product requires, while flavor remains intact
- Label claims: “All Natural Flavors” and “No artificial flavors added”.
|Applications: Any high sodium product including:
- Frozen entrees
- Meal Kits
- Salad Dressings
- Canned Foods
- Batters and Breadings
- Baked goods
- Topical Applications:
- French Fries
- Potato Chips
- Snack Foods
|Sodium Fast Facts:
- U.S. consumers intake too much sodium – at least two times the necessary amount.
- 75% of U.S. consumer sodium intake is from processed foods.
- The American Medical Association has asked for manufacturers of processed foods and restaurants to reduce sodium levels by 50% over the next 10 years (2006).
- In response to demand from both health-conscious consumers and food producers, Wixon has created KCLean Salt, which makes food and beverages taste great, while reducing the undesirable high sodium content by half.